Recognition for your in-house training
Benefit your organisation through ILM monitoring and endorsing the overall quality of your in-house management training programmes. Your organisation retains the freedom to tailor the length, content and delivery of programmes.
How does ILM recognition work?
Your management and leadership training programmes can achieve ILM recognition in two ways:
- Development programmes – for programmes with no assessment, overseen by an annual review of your processes.
- Endorsed programmes – for programmes with an element of assessment, which receive ongoing ILM quality-assurance for a more in-depth approach.
What do you get?
Status of ILM recognised provider, your organisation can use ILM Endorsed or Development logos on your training and publicity materials.
Benefits of ILM recognition
ILM is Europe’s premier organisation in leadership and management development. Our Endorsed and Development programmes are the benchmark for high-quality, bespoke in-house management and leadership training.
- Benchmark and quality-assure your training.
- Add credibility and value to your development work.
- Increase staff engagement with your programmes.
- Validate your investment.
The route to becoming an ILM recognised provider is simple and straightforward. Your local ILM business manager and dedicated customer service contact offer ongoing support and advice.
ILM help organisations get a better understanding of their leadership and management needs and capabilities. This ranges from a gap analysis to help you assess your training needs to full management development consultancy services.
Next steps to becoming an ILM recognised provider
To start the process of becoming an ILM recognised provider please fill out this simple form and an ILM expert will get back to you.