Work with ILM to deliver the most popular leadership and management qualifications on the market.
Each year 95,000 people register for an ILM qualification. ILM offers qualifications to suit all career levels, from team leader to senior manager. We specialise in leadership, management, coaching and mentoring, but also offer a wide range of sector- and skill-specific qualifications.
What does ILM Approval include?
- Approval to deliver and assess ILM qualifications from the widest range of QCF-regulated management qualifications on the market.
- Free studying membership of the Institute of Learning and Management for ILM learners.
- Free tutor membership of the Institute of Leadership and Management for ILM centres.
- On-going support from a dedicated Business Development Manager (BDM).
- Exclusive access to expert-designed training materials and delivery and assessment resources.
- Engagement and studying resources for learners studying ILM programmes.
Read our step by step guide to becoming an Approved ILM centre and join our network of over 2,000 training providers today.
Approval for VRQs
As an ILM centre, you must have the right resources in place, and employees who are able to deliver, quality assure and assess our qualifications. You must be able to demonstrate that:
- employees, contractors and/or associates are suitably experienced and qualified
you have appropriate resources and are using the relevant documentation
your organisation has developed and is implementing the required series of policies (for example – quality assurance, plagiarism, equal opportunities and appeals).
If you are successful in your application, you will receive written approval from ILM to offer your chosen qualifications. Your approval will cover the suite of Award, Certificate and Diploma.
If you’d like to offer further qualifications (add-ons), then contact your Business Development Manager or Quality Manager to get the process started.
ILM’s flexible qualifications make it easy to customise programmes and precisely target the development needs of an employer, a market or even an individual learner. We combine this innovative design with a strong focus on workplace performance – ensuring people use their new skills and knowledge on the job.
- Simple, efficient and practical to deliver.
- Designed and supported by Europe’s foremost leadership and management body.
Support for ILM centres and tutors
ILM offer straightforward administration and fast and friendly support from our experienced customer service teams.
ILM centres also get access to specialist support and benefits – from free membership of the Institute of Leadership and Management for their candidates and tutors to regular centre support events around the country.
Find out more about the support available to ILM tutors and centres.
International ILM centres
If your organisation is located outside the UK - don't worry - our approval process for international centres is just as straightforward.
Find out how much it costs to be approved as an ILM Centre
To become an ILM approved centre or if you have any questions about working with ILM, contact us.
Call 01543 266867
Request a call back