We’ve streamlined our approval fees to make them clear and comprehensible, with a wide range of services and support.
If you would like to offer ILM programmes or qualifications, you will need to become an ILM Approved Centre or Recognised Provider. Approval is for an indefinite period, as long as your organisation remains ‘active’ by achieving the annual minimum spend threshold. If you should become ‘inactive’, your status can be reactivated, without repeating the approval process. There is a charge for this.
|Recognised provider upgrade to centre approval
|Scheme* add-ons - Levels 6 and 7 (higher level qualification schemes) (Approved centres only)
|Scheme* add-ons - Levels 2 to 5 (Approved centres only)
|Provider programme add-on
*A scheme comprises an Award, Certificate and Diploma.
We aim to ensure that our centres have all the support they need – when and how they want it – right from day one.
Your initial Centre Approval fee includes the following services:
- Expert advice and guidance from your local Business Development Manager (BDM) and Quality Manager
- Approval of two qualification suites, or two programme titles
- Dedicated Customer Service support
- Financial processing
- An approval letter and certificate or plaque to display within your organisation
And once you are an approved ILM centre, your on-going support includes:
- Continuing guidance and support from your Business Development, Quality Manager and External Verifier
- Free centre account on our website to attract new business
- The ILM Centre Toolkit - designed to help you successfully market your business
- ILM marketing and PR campaigns – building marketing awareness on your behalf
- Access to annual programme of ILM events.
- Free studying membership of the Institute of Learning and Management for all learners
Information for existing City & Guilds centres
We offer approved, active City & Guilds Centres the opportunity to also become an ILM Approved Centre or Recognised Provider at a reduced cost. City & Guilds Centres wishing to take up this option must pass ILM’s Quality Approval processes but will then only need to pay the relevant ILM qualification or programme add-on fee. To learn more contact ILM’s Customer Service team.
T +44 (0) 1543 266867