ILM Recommended service
Stand out from the crowd
88% of our clients say they would recommend ILM as a key partner to work with.More people in the UK take leadership and management qualifications from ILM than any other leadership and management education provider. If you supply top-class publications or products that support excellence in leadership and management development then we’d like to work with you.
What is ILM Recommended?
ILM Recommended endorses high quality leadership and management learning materials and resources produced by third parties.
Benefits for you
- ILM Recommended brings your product to over 2,000 organisations that deliver leadership and management training
- You can use the ILM Recommended logo across your product and promotional materials to showcase your endorsement by ILM, the UK's leading management, coaching and mentoring education provider.
- You’ll be given space to advertise in our Edge magazine (circulation 16,500 individual leaders and managers) and invited to showcase your product or service at two ILM events each year.
How it works
ILM Recommended service is open to all types of training products from games and books to psychometric tests and online resources that are within the ILM footprint of leadership, management and coaching and mentoring.
- Download the application form and review our ILM Recommended criteria
- Complete the initial application form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org along with supporting evidence to our team
- Once through the initial application we will formally assess your product(s) and if successful grant ILM Recommended within 15 working days
- You will receive contract and ILM Recommended logo, we’ll invite you to place an advert in Edge magazine and exhibit at two of our events
- We will keep in touch throughout the year and remind you when your product is due for renewal.
Read our quick Guide to ILM Recommended leaflet for more details.
Offering ILM qualifications
Over 90,000 people completed an ILM management qualification or programme last year. ILM have an extensive and competitive portfolio of leadership, management, coaching and mentoring qualifications and training programmes. Find out how you can become an Approved ILM centre and start offering ILM qualifications.
Becoming an ILM Approved centre
Download the ILM Recommended application form (docx 449kb)
Ways to work with ILM