Support and resources
ILM work with you every step of the way as you set up, manage, deliver or study ILM programmes.
Support for ILM learners and training providers
Through our partnership with the Institute of Leadership & Management, we offer training providers and their learners access to membership services, online learning and CPD opportunities and the Institute's community:
- Free studying membership of the Institute of Leadership & Management for ILM learners and tutor membership for centres and their staff – access to a wealth of learning, CPD and career support services.
- Complimentary subscription to Edge magazine, the Institute's leadership and management magazine
- The Ci Zone, free access to suite of interactive career development tools and resources.
- The Resource Centre brings you the access to latest leadership and management thinking through a free online catalogue of e-books, business books summaries and thousands of e-journal articles.
- The LearningZone has over 400 digital learning resources covering essential management and leadership topics, many of which have been mapped to directly support learners on the ILM programmes.
- Full access to the ILM Insight – where managers, leaders, HR professionals, training experts, academics and opinion-formers come to network, share advice and find hot topics and research.
Support for ILM centres
ILM run regular centre support days around the country, offering face-to-face support from our qualification experts and networking for centres staff with other leadership and management professionals.
Contact us for more information on becoming an approved ILM centre, recognised training provider or find an ILM training provider.