Level 7 Leading Quality Improvement
<< Return to the qualification finder
Develop, promote and deliver on a vision for organisational excellence
Who is this qualification for?
Senior managers – drive improvement in your organisation. Boost efficiency, productivity and performance, and improve quality across the board.
Results for you
• Understand and develop your own leadership performance
• Evaluate organisational performance and plan improvements
• Understand leadership styles and strategies to lead change effectively
• Assess your organisation’s quality management systems and procedures
• Develop a strategy for promoting excellence in your organisationImpact for your employer
• Develop a culture of excellence at senior and strategic management level
• Grow ability of senior managers to drive change and innovation
• Embed a practice of continuous improvement in your business
Focus on the skills you need
The mandatory unit, ‘Improving own leadership performance through action learning’, teaches tools and techniques to improve your leadership capability and performance.The optional units cover a range of relevant skills and knowledge.
• ‘Developing excellence in operations’ – assess how well the organisation is meeting customer requirements; plan and
• ‘Leading project implementation’ – lead successful projects, critically analyse and evaluate risks, outputs and finance.
• ‘Leading change in organisations’ – leadership styles and strategies to for change
• ‘Promoting excellence’ – evaluate your organisation’s approach to quality management and identify appropriate strategies to
Full qualification details
|Not Applicable||Qualification level|
|Credit Value||18 - |
|Structure||The qualification is structured into 2 unit groups. At least 2 hours of induction and at least 7 hours of tutorial support are required. Learners must attain a minimum of 18 credits (a minimum of 12 credits from group 2) to achieve this qualification. |
Information for ILM centres
For each qualification select the units you want to deliver using the qualification specification builder. The builder does NOT verify if your selection of units meets the ‘rules of combination’. Rules are displayed at the top of each qualification page. If you have any questions about unit combinations please contact ILM Customer Services or your EV.