Level 5 Staff and Organisational Development
<< Return to the qualification finder
Develop your professional understanding, standards and practice
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is aimed at experienced practitioners working in staff and organisational development.
Results for you
• Understand and appraise your own professional skills and standards
• Evaluate your work against recognised quality standards and benchmarks
• Build your understanding of learning styles and appropriate development activities
• Identify your clients' development and training objectives
• Develop and implement appropriate training interventions
• Evaluate and critically review the outcomes of trainingImpact for your employer
• Staff with defined CPD plans and activities
• Knowledge and skills that meet benchmarks and professional standards
• Staff who can develop and implement training that is appropriate for different clients and organisations
Focus on the skills you need
There are two mandatory units in this qualification. The first is ‘Developing and evaluating practitioner skills in training and education’. This covers understand learning styles, understanding and using quality standards, being able to support the learning of others and work effectively on your own professional development. The second, ‘'Working as a developer in training and education', will develop your skills as a practitioner, from identifying client development needs to implementing solutions and reviewing outcomes.
Full qualification details
|Credit Value||8 - 8|
|Structure||The qualification is structured into one unit group. Two hours of induction and at least four hours of tutorial support are required. There are two mandatory units. Learners must attain a total of eight credits to achieve this qualification.|
Information for ILM centres
For each qualification select the units you want to deliver using the qualification specification builder. The builder does NOT verify if your selection of units meets the ‘rules of combination’. Rules are displayed at the top of each qualification page. If you have any questions about unit combinations please contact ILM Customer Services or your EV.
Create qualification specification >>
Level 5 Award in Staff and Organisation Development Practice (FPR)
• Time commitment: minimum 24 hours of structured learning, plus self-study, project work and assignments.
Select units for creation of specification
• Two mandatory units.