Recognition for your training
Enhance the profile and status of your organisation's in-house training programmes through Recognition from ILM, the UK's leading provider of leadership, coaching and management qualifications
Get recognised with ILM
We review and endorse your in-house management training programmes, ensuring they're up to the high standard associated with the ILM name. This means you have assurance of the quality of your programmes while your organisation retains the freedom to tailor their length, content and delivery.
- Benchmark and quality-assure your training
- Increase the profile and status of your development work
- Validate your investment
- Enhance learner and staff engagement through free membership and digital resources
How does ILM Recognition work?
Your management and leadership training programmes can gain ILM Recognition in two ways:
- Development; annual review of your processes for programmes without assessment
- Endorsed – ongoing ILM quality-assurance for programmes with assessment
What does ILM Recognition include?
- ILM Recognised provider status.
- Use of the ILM Endorsed or Development logos on your training and publicity materials and programme certification
- All learners get an Endorsed or Development certificate on completion of their course.
- Free studying membership of the Institute of Leadership and Management for learners during their programme
- Free tutor membership when delivering ILM Recognised.
- Ongoing expert support and guidance from your local ILM Business Development Manager and dedicated Customer Service team.
- Access to delivery and assessment guides, eWorkbooks, videos and training resources.
If you're interested in having your bespoke programmes certified by ILM please request a call back. An expert will be in touch within two working days.
Get in Touch
01543 266 867