Research conducted by Harris Interactive on behalf of ILM
ILM commissioned a piece of research with Harris Interactive in order to measure the impact of ILM qualifications on centres, employers and learners from the past 3 years.
All participants who took part have either completed an ILM qualification or currently deliver ILM qualifications. Participants were asked to complete a 10 minute questionnaire about the impact ILM qualifications had on them as a learner, or on their organisation as a centre or an employer.
The main areas measured were:
- Impact of qualifications on employers and learners in terms of improved skills
- Learners improved ability to carry out their job role
- Likelihood to recommend ILM
- Impact of the ILM brand on winning new business
- Return on investment on ILM qualifications
- Perception of ILM qualifications on recruitment
The research took place from 1st September to 3rd October 2016 and received 670 responses.
Past Learner results
For more information about the research email firstname.lastname@example.org