ILM: The importance of trust
We’re always looking for ways we can keep offering organisations and learners the best possible experience of our leadership and management training. We know that as the UK's leading provider of specialist leadership qualifications we have a big responsibility to deliver programmes that have real impact.
To hold ourselves accountable, we constantly assess the service we provide and whether we are meeting our clients' needs. This is particularly important – and particularly challenging - in the ever-changing environment of education and training. But it’s our commitment to clients and ensuring they can trust us what makes us unique. It’s for this quality that clients tell us they choose us, rather than other awarding bodies.
What is this trust based on? At the heart of our relationship with our customers are some unshakeable beliefs and systems that are fundamental to our existence:
The ILM way
- Our staff is dedicated, knowledgeable and customer-oriented, and we have a seat at the table when it comes to policy changes in the sector
- We have transparent, straight-forward pricing and policies
- We care for centres, employers, higher education institutions and learners alike
- Our Business Development Managers are dedicated to supporting our clients choose the right solution for them
- We are part of a wider reputable awarding body, City & Guilds
Don’t take our word for granted
92% of our centres think that being ILM Approved has increased their credibility in the market*
94% of employers would recommend ILM as a provider of leadership & management qualifications*
The flexibility that ILM offers is superb. They feel like a partner, it feels like we are part of a journey together.
Paul Waters, Head of Future Forward Programme, Santander
The recognition provided by ILM is very important to the programme that we run on board Fred Olsen’s Cruise Lines. It just gives real kudos with our crew that they’re actually achieving something with an internationally-recognised organisation.
David O’Connor, Corporate Training and Development Manager, Fred Olsen Cruise Lines
*Source: Harris Interactive research for ILM, Oct 2016.