Become an approved centre
Benefits of becoming an ILM approved centre
- Approval to deliver industry-recognised qualifications that suit all career levels
- Support and guidance throughout the approvals process and beyond https://www.i-l-m.com/Learning-and-Development/Support-and-resources
- Access to a range of quality training materials and delivery and assessment resources
- Free tutor and studying membership of the Institute of Leadership and Management
Follow these simple steps to become an approved centre
- Step 1: Establish your requirements, register your interest, and our Business Development Executive will be in touch to discuss your options
- Step 2: Meet your local Business Development Manager to discuss any questions you have about the approval application process
- Step 3: Submit the relevant finance forms and payment as well as the approval application forms
- Step 4: Your application will be reviewed by an allocated Quality and Compliance Manager and a meeting or call will be arranged
- Step 5: Providing your organisation meets our criteria, we’ll contact you to confirm approval. You’ll receive written confirmation and be given access to our online support guides and resources.
Considering becoming an ILM centre?
Please take time to read our policies and guidance that you need to be aware of or have in place
Download the customer handbook
Still have questions?
How much does approval cost?
|Recognised provider upgrade to centre approval
|Scheme* add-ons – Level 6 and 7 (higher level qualifications schemes) (Approved centres only)
|Scheme* add-ons – Levels 2 to 5 (Approved centres only)
|Provider programme add-on
*A scheme comprises an Award, Certificate and Diploma
Is approval indefinite?
Yes. So long as your organisation remains ‘active’ by reaching the annual minimum spend threshold.
Can City & Guilds centres receive ILM approval?
Yes. After passing our Quality Approval processes you’ll only need to pay our qualification or program add-on fee.
Is it easy for centres outside the UK to receive ILM approval?
Yes. Our approval process for international centres is just as straightforward.
Find out more about what we offer or get in touch with our business development team for a chat about what ILM can do for your business.
Request a call back
+44 (0)1543 266867