Resources to support apprenticeship delivery
Workbooks: expertly prepared resources to support your delivery and assessment
Updated for 2022. Writing management apprenticeship programmes to the new standards? ILM's workbooks support the delivery of learning.
- Comprehensive suite of training resources accessed via our unique, easy-to-use digital platform
- Supportive training videos
- Supports the delivery of learning towards 20% off-the-job training
ILM apprenticeship workbooks support the delivery of the Level 3 Team Leader and Level 5 Operations Departmental Manager apprenticeships.
Workbook delivery essentials
Learning Assistant: our market leading e-portfolio designed to support all learning programmes, including apprenticeships
Enhance the learning experience monitor leaner progress and make delivery simple with Learning Assistant.
- Supports all learning programmes, including apprenticeships
- Track the 20% off-the-job learning, monitor learner progress, plan interventions and remain compliant with the latest regulations
- Makes delivery simple, reduces the administrative burden and ensures compliance with regulatory and funding agencies requirements
- A simple learner subscription model gives you the flexibility to scale up or down to suit your organisation’s needs.
Find out more about Learning Assistant
Digital Learning Library: our extensive online library of short animated videos, supporting fact sheets and action plans
Enhance your on-programme learning and provide a dynamic, blended learning experience using our ready-made content covering a range of essential leadership and management skills.
- 67 bite-sized training videos
- 134 supporting factsheets
- Covering a range of essential leadership and management skills.
Find out more about our Digital Learning Library