EPA product code: 9309-22 (Revised version 2 assessment plan)
Detailed information about assessment plan v1
Detailed information about assessment plan v2
ILM is open for registrations for EPA for the Operations Departmental Manager. As one of the biggest EPAOs in England, we pride ourselves on our first-rate customer service. Our EPA Customer Success team are on-hand to walk you through the process and provide advice from the start. Our team includes leadership and management specialists, quality leads, and policy and funding specialists – all working together to provide solutions for you.
Our assessment and grading is standardised and all our assessors have industry experience and receive on-going training, so you can trust that we will deliver a fair and robust assessment.
Assessment events for this standard are:
- Project proposal, Presentation and questioning
- Professional Discussion, underpinned by a portfolio of evidence
We’re here to support you with EPA preparation and gateway guidance for this standard:
Upon registration for EPA, you will have access to a range of support material for the Operations Departmental Manager to help prepare for end-point assessment. All the materials can be accessed via Walled Garden or SmartScreen, our user-friendly platform.
- Handbook and end-point assessment pack: The handbook provides more detail behind the knowledge, skills and behaviours in the standard and the range of content within the standard. The end-point assessment pack includes detailed guidance on grading criteria for the EPA and the evidence you’ll need to produce for knowledge, skills and behaviours at gateway.
- EPA exemplar materials: available for tutors, providing real assessment examples for each assessment type, such as transcripts and examples of good practice. This will help you to prepare apprentices and ensure they feel ready for assessment. This can also be accessed through SmartScreen.
- Recording forms: supporting you to complete key stages of EPA readiness, we have prepared forms to give you peace of mind and confidence that everything is covered. These packs include a gateway declaration form that is needed during the booking process and assessment forms, if required, that apprentices might need during assessment.
- LIEPA reports: Our lead independent end-point assessors (LIEPAs) produce an annual report with insight into the EPA results and findings across all centres. These reports can help you refine your apprenticeship delivery to improve success rates.
- Apprenticeship certification: As well as receiving their Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IfATE) apprenticeship certificate, the apprentice will receive an ILM statement of achievement for end-point assessment.
EPA Digital Credentials – on successful completion of assessment. Providing a verified, visual representation of knowledge and skills attained during a Management Apprenticeship, Digital Credentials allow your apprentices to raise their online professional profile and bring their skills to life. We issue digital credentials to learners who have completed their ILM programmes, allowing them to share their successes and achievements online. Visit the digital credential webpage to learn more.
Find out more with our guide to fees