Coaching and mentoring
Improve performance and unleash potential with our coaching and mentoring qualifications
As well as increasing confidence and motivations, ILM’s coaching and mentoring qualifications improve management performance, conflict resolution and communication and interpersonal skills.
95% of learning and development managers say that coaching has delivered tangible benefits to their business*
Specific coaching benefits include:
- better communication and interpersonal skills
- increased confidence and motivation
- improved conflict resolution
- better management performance
- improvements in efficiency and effectiveness
- fewer errors
- better performance in managers
90% of organisations with over 2,000 employees use business coaching*
*Based on the results of learning and development professionals in 250 large organisations
Our qualifications include:
- Introduction to Mentoring Skills (Award): For team leaders, aspiring first time managers and those looking to move into supervisory and management roles in the future. Ideal for those who want to better understand and undertake effective mentoring to aid their own personal development.
- Coaching and Mentoring (Certificate): For those in their first management role. Ideal for those looking to get practical experience of coaching and mentoring at work.
- Mentoring (Award or Certificate): For those in their first management role. Ideal for those who want to know how coaching works and who want the tools and confidence to coach people as part of their everyday role.
- Coaching (Award or Certificate): For those in their first management role. Ideal for those who want to know what it takes to be an effective coach in the workplace.
- Coaching and Mentoring (Certificate and Diploma): Ideal for managers who are already carrying out coaching and mentoring in their everyday role. For those who are planning to move into a development role or start a career as a freelance coach or mentor.
- Coaching Supervision (Certificate and Diploma): For professional coaching. Ideal for those who want to develop their expertise in supervision of strategic, leadership, business or management coaching within an organisation. These qualifications are a gateway to accreditation but are not a licence to practice.
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring (Certificate and Diploma): For senior managers, HR/OD professionals, professional coaches or mentors. Ideal for those who want to develop their expertise and credibility in coaching and mentoring, or who want to establish coaching on an organisational level.
If you're interested in delivering ILM Coaching and Mentoring qualifications please request a call back. An expert will be in touch within two working days.
Get in touch
01543 266 867