Our partnership with the Institute of Leadership
Working together to give your learners the best possible learning experience and outcome.
Getting more from ILM qualifications
In collaboration with The Institute of Leadership, providers of ILM leadership qualifications and their learners will receive complimentary access to The Institute’s studying membership.
Together, we’re championing the leadership and management agenda, bringing together ILM’s skills and assessment expertise with The Institute’s research, knowledge and professional membership.
Access to studying membership will open doors to a range of resources that will develop leadership skills, boost confidence and enhance the learning experience. Expertly curated online resources include interactive tests, guides, journals, webinars, blogs, podcasts and free leadership events, all designed to boost your confidence as a leader, giving you the edge to stand out from the crowd and get ahead in your career.
Benefits of studying membership
- As a studying member, you will be part of a community of over 50,000 leaders
- Enhance your qualification experience by accessing more than 300 hours of learning content from a trusted, credible source, allowing you to work at your own pace
- Gain access to the MyLeadership platform covering 5 core dimensions for great leadership
- Identify your strengths and areas of development with self-reflective tools and diagnostics
- Go further with My Careers: advice, tools and resources to help you take the next step
- Evidence your commitment to leadership with My Learning Record, a place where we record all of your CPD and personal development
- Network with like-minded professionals at The Institute’s events and learn from industry practitioners and experts
- Keep informed of the latest thought leadership and trends affecting leadership practice through EDGE online journal and cutting-edge research
- Tutors can access content to help bring topics to life and create learning pathways
How to activate membership
Visit The Institute’s website for more information