We developed ILM Recognised to provide a globally recognised mark of quality for organisations and training providers who are already delivering training programmes that align with the ILM footprint. Our ILM Recognised consultants will assess your programme against 4 core components.
- Does the core learning outcomes of your training programme fit within the ILM footprint of leadership, management, coaching or enterprise?
- Does your training programme offer robust and valid learning content and a fit-for-purpose programme structure?
Programme management and resources:
Does your training programme offer material and resources aligned learning environment, specifically:
- Skilled & experienced delivery staff
- Delivery resources fit for purpose.
- Policies and procedures to support the entire learning experience.
Does your programme implement:
- Sound and fair assessment methodology?
- Robust internal quality assurance and data management? (assessed programmes only)
- Effective evaluation and self-assessment
Does your programme have:
- A robust induction programme for seamless onboarding
- An effective marketing and communication strategy?
Learners who have successfully completed ILM Recognised programmes will receive a digital credential that is customised to the programme they have completed.
Digital credentials are data-rich representations of knowledge, skills, or behaviours developed through the programme. What’s more, they are verifiable and trackable and they allow programme graduates to share their achievements electronically and via digital platforms such as LinkedIn and social media, opening doors to their future. We provide seamless end-to-end management of issuing digital credentials, using Walled Garden to facilitate the process.
You can get your programmes recognised in as little as 6-8 weeks without being an existing provider. If you’re interested in finding out more about ILM Recognised and how it can work for your organisation please get in touch. A dedicated account manager will be on hand to take every step of the way.
Request a call back