Level 3 Service Improvement
<< Return to the qualification finder
Learn production techniques for small-scale service improvements
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is aimed at new managers, or experienced first-line managers seeking to increase efficiency and improve performance in their teams.
Results for you
• Learn about lean production methods
• Use your new techniques to identify and analyse a problem with a service that you manage
• Plan and implement a project to improve this serviceImpact for your employer
• Measurable ROI and impact from a workplace-based project
• Managers with a solid grounding in lean production methods
• Support a culture of continuous improvement in your organisation
Focus on the skills you need
This qualification is made up of one comprehensive unit. The unit introduces you to the theory of lean production methods and techniques. It then helps you put the theory into practice, by taking you step-by-step through the process of planning, carrying out and reviewing a service improvement project in your organisation.
Full qualification details
|Credit Value||10 - 10|
|Structure||The qualification is structured into 1 unit group. At least 2 hours of induction and at least 3 hours of tutorial support are required. Learners must attain a minimum of 10 credits from 1 mandatory unit to achieve this qualification.|
Information for ILM centres
For each qualification select the units you want to deliver using the qualification specification builder. The builder does NOT verify if your selection of units meets the ‘rules of combination’. Rules are displayed at the top of each qualification page. If you have any questions about unit combinations please contact ILM Customer Services or your EV.
Create qualification specification >>
Level 3 Award in Service Improvement (FPR)
• Time commitment: minimum 17 hours of structured learning, plus self-study, project work and assignments
Select units for creation of specification
• One mandatory unit