ILM Funding and Policy Webinar
Hosted by Bryony Kingsland – Stakeholder partnerships & policy manager. Bryony provided an update on the latest funding options and policy developments. She’ll offerered her expert advice and up-to-date information to assist curriculum planning.
25 February 2021
This webinar covers the following topics:
- FE white paper
- the review of Level 4 and 5 qualifications
- a review of which ILM qualifications are eligible for funding
- the bulk of the time will be allocated towards providing
- an opportunity for Q&A.
26 September 2020
Topics covered were:
- a post 18 review of funding and education
- a review of Level 4 and 5 qualifications
- a review of ILM qualifications eligible for funding
- future scoping to help inform strategies for the next three years.